23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Dileep meets CPM-backed legislator Ganesh
Covai Post Network
December 30, 2017
Kochi: Actor Dileep held parleys with his close friend and CPM-backed legislator KB Ganesh Kumar at his residence at Pathanapuram near Kollam on Friday night.
The two actors held closed-door discussions at 8 pm and the talks lasted an hour.
Ganesh had visited Dileep in jail and openly supported him saying police had arrested the wrong person. Dileep also met Ganesh’s father and former minister R Balakrishna Pillai. Ganesh’s office said the visit was casual.