26 Apr 2018, Edition - 1017, Thursday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Dileep moves Court seeking quashing of chargesheet in actor abuse case
Covai Post Network
December 23, 2017
Kochi: The Angamali Magistrate’s court on Saturday posted to January 9 hearing on actor Dileep’s plea seeking quashing of chargesheet in the actor abuse case.
Dileep had accused police of leaking chargesheet copies to the media. On the contrary, the prosecution blamed Dileep for leaking the chargesheet copies along with other phone details.
Dileep, who is eighth accused in the case, had moved the court after the details of chargesheet started appearing in media.