21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Dileep moves Court seeking quashing of chargesheet in actor abuse case
Covai Post Network
December 23, 2017
Kochi: The Angamali Magistrate’s court on Saturday posted to January 9 hearing on actor Dileep’s plea seeking quashing of chargesheet in the actor abuse case.
Dileep had accused police of leaking chargesheet copies to the media. On the contrary, the prosecution blamed Dileep for leaking the chargesheet copies along with other phone details.
Dileep, who is eighth accused in the case, had moved the court after the details of chargesheet started appearing in media.