- Download mobile app
22 Jan 2018, Edition - 923, Monday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland Will attend the World Economic Forum at Davos on Tuesday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland
- Karni Sena approaches Supreme Court against the release of film Padmaavat
- Govt hospital in Karnataka turns gambling denDoctors, Nurses seen gambling Patients left unattended
- We should go for comprehensive electoral reforms, says D. Raj, CPI
- Half of the country believes nation is in job crisis
- I work as much as I can for the people, says PM Narendramodi
- The country should be mukt of corruption, says Abid Rasool, Congress
- This is not a Congress vs BJP issue, says NC Spokesperson Sameer Kaul
- I want to unite people with humanitarian values, PM Narendramodi
Dileep to move court seeking video evidence on abuse of actor
Covai Post Network
January 1, 2018
Kochi: Actor Dileep, accused in actor abuse case, is planning to move court to seek copy of the visuals of the attack on the actor.
He accused police of denying him the important evidences in the actor abuse case, media reports said. Earlier, he had secured a copy of the chargesheet.
He said that all the accused have right to access copies of the evidences before the trial begins. The visuals of attack on the actor produced by the police were taken by history sheeter Pulsar Suni in his phone as allegedly plotted by Dileep to settle scores with the actor.
Police have not been able to locate the original phone which was mainly used to take the visuals.
Dileep is likely to ask copies of the original visuals. The police have submitted the chargesheet with Dileep as accused number eight.