21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Dileep to move court seeking video evidence on abuse of actor
Covai Post Network
January 1, 2018
Kochi: Actor Dileep, accused in actor abuse case, is planning to move court to seek copy of the visuals of the attack on the actor.
He accused police of denying him the important evidences in the actor abuse case, media reports said. Earlier, he had secured a copy of the chargesheet.
He said that all the accused have right to access copies of the evidences before the trial begins. The visuals of attack on the actor produced by the police were taken by history sheeter Pulsar Suni in his phone as allegedly plotted by Dileep to settle scores with the actor.
Police have not been able to locate the original phone which was mainly used to take the visuals.
Dileep is likely to ask copies of the original visuals. The police have submitted the chargesheet with Dileep as accused number eight.