18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Filipino woman smuggling cocaine detained at Nedumbassery airport
Covai Post Network
January 1, 2018
Kottayam: A Filipino woman was detained for smuggling cocaine worth Rs 25 crore at Nedumbassery international airport in Kochi today.
Narcotics Control Bureau seized a total of 4.75 kg of narcotics from Johanna who landed in Kochi on a flight from Muscat, NCB sources said.
She boarded a flight from Sao Paulo in Brazil.
She was assigned to hand over the narcotics to different agents in Kochi. However, she said she had no knowledge about the agents.