23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Fire at Tiruwilvamala temple
Covai Post Network
January 24, 2018
Kozhikode: Fire engulfed Thiruvilwamala Vilwadrintha temple near Thrissur on Tuesday night.The fire and rescue team doused the fire after nearly three hours. The fire is suspected to have spread from the wick lamps lit in the evening.
The blaze started from northern side and spread fast gutting the roof.
Five units of fire and rescue teams took part in extinguishing the fire.
There were no reports of any casualties. The devaswom board is to probe the matter.