26 Apr 2018, Edition - 1017, Thursday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Green bench rejects plea against plan for IOC plant at Puthuvype in Kochi
Covai Post Network
December 22, 2017
Kochi: The National Green Bench in Chennai has rejected the plea of the people’s forum opposing the setting up of the IOC plant at Puthuvype near here.
The bench said those opposing the project had failed to produce evidence to support their claim that the plant would be a threat to humans and their property. Leaders of people’s forum KU Radakrishnan and KS Murali had submitted the plea.
The court said IOC could go ahead with construction of plant. Meanwhile, protesters have decided to revive their agitation against the plant.