26 Apr 2018, Edition - 1017, Thursday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Heathcare hit as doctors go on dawn-to-dusk strike
Covai Post Network
January 2, 2018
Kochi: The healthcare sector was badly affected after Indian Medical Association began the dawn-to-dusk nationwide strike today against the National Medical Council Bill.
Only emergency and critical care services were functioning, IMA state president Dr EK Unmer and secretary Dr L Zulfi told mediapersons in Thiruvananthapuram.
Doctors boycotted the outpatient department for an hour.
Doctors of government and private hospitals observing black day, took out a Raj Bhavan march by doctors and said there would be no private practice. Specialists too joined the strike.