23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Held on charge of raping teenager
Covai Post Network
January 29, 2018
Kochi: An official’s son Austin was arrested for allegedly raping a teenager at an orphanage in Kozhikode.
The arrest was made on the statement of the victim given in front of the magistrate.
The case was registered under POSCO Act on sunday, police said.
The accused was arrested on Saturday