20 Mar 2018, Edition - 980, Tuesday
- PM Narendra Modi condoles death of 39 Indians
- President Ram Nath Kovind condoles the death of 39 Indians
- Google is now working with both Unity and Cocos in order to provide IDE support for the Instant Apps feature
- BJP knows how to do politics over death, says MP Jyotiraditya Scindia
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has said that Congress’ behavior in Lok Sabha has crossed all the limits
- JNU professor Atul Johri detained after charges of sexual misconduct were filed against him
- J&K: Encounter underway in Kupwara as 3 terrorists are holed up
- Rajya Sabha Chairman M. Venkaiah Naidu cancels official dinner for MPs on March 21 because of the impasse in the house
- The government must apologise to families, says Congress leader Randeep Surjewala
- MP Jyotiraditya Scindia responds to the criticism he faced by EAM Sushma Swaraj over allegedly disrupting the Lok Sabha
JD(U) set to join LDF in Kerala
Covai Post Network
January 11, 2018
The Janata Dal (U), led by Veerendra Kumar, on Thursday decided to join the Left Democratic Front.An official announcement is expected to be made after the State Council meeting on Friday.
The decision to leave the Congress-led United Democratic Front and to join the ruling LDF was informed to party office bearers at a meeting here.
The meeting, attended by 14 district unit Presidents, unanimously decided to work with the Left, party General Secretary Varghese George told reporters.
Veerendra Kumar resigned from the Rajya Sabha following JD(U) chief and Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar joining the BJP-led National Democratic Allianc