21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Kannur CPM leader in fix after attending RSS function
Covai Post Network
January 4, 2018
Kochi: A CPM leader landed in trouble after he attended an RSS function in Kannur where the two outfits are diehard enemies.
Panoor local committee secretary KK Preman attended a function organised in connection with the inauguration of Seva Bharati of the RSS in Panoor UP School.
This came at a time when the BJP and the CPM were accusing each other of encouraging violence in Kannur.This is likely to be a subject of debate in the coming days.
Some years ago, Preman had backed BJP’s no-confidence motion against the Panoor panchayat president.