- Download mobile app
22 Jan 2018, Edition - 923, Monday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland Will attend the World Economic Forum at Davos on Tuesday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland
- Karni Sena approaches Supreme Court against the release of film Padmaavat
- Govt hospital in Karnataka turns gambling denDoctors, Nurses seen gambling Patients left unattended
- We should go for comprehensive electoral reforms, says D. Raj, CPI
- Half of the country believes nation is in job crisis
- I work as much as I can for the people, says PM Narendramodi
- The country should be mukt of corruption, says Abid Rasool, Congress
- This is not a Congress vs BJP issue, says NC Spokesperson Sameer Kaul
- I want to unite people with humanitarian values, PM Narendramodi
Kannur CPM leader in fix after attending RSS function
Covai Post Network
January 4, 2018
Kochi: A CPM leader landed in trouble after he attended an RSS function in Kannur where the two outfits are diehard enemies.
Panoor local committee secretary KK Preman attended a function organised in connection with the inauguration of Seva Bharati of the RSS in Panoor UP School.
This came at a time when the BJP and the CPM were accusing each other of encouraging violence in Kannur.This is likely to be a subject of debate in the coming days.
Some years ago, Preman had backed BJP’s no-confidence motion against the Panoor panchayat president.