21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Kerala Blasters coach Renny Meulensteen quits
Covai Post Network
January 2, 2018
Renny Meulensteen, coach of Sachin Tendulkar co-owned outfit Kerala Blasters, has resigned citing personal reasons.
Meulesteen, who was under pressure following a series of poor results in the Indian Super League, took charge as coach on July 14, 2017.
Kerala has performed very poorly this season, managing only a single victory in seven matches. They have lost two matches and drawn four. The team, jointly owned by Blasters Sports Pvt Ltd and Sachin Tendulkar, are at the eighth spot in the 10-tea ISL table with seven points.