- Download mobile app
20 Jan 2018, Edition - 921, Saturday
- BJP MP @Swamy39 speaks on Election Commission’s disqualification of 20 AAP MLAs
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal must step down, says Congress spokesperson Tom Vadakkan
- 24-yr-old ABVP activist hacked to death in Kannur District
- Two teenagers bleed to death on the road as UP Police, unwilling to ‘soil car with blood’, refuse to help
- Two bombs found near Bodh Gaya pilgrimage centre in Bihar
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has stabbed people in the back, says Sambit Patra, BJP spokesperson
- On camera: Karni Sena supporters ransack movie hall in Haryana’s Faridabad
- Bellandur lake in Bengaluru catches fire again, 5,000 jawans to the rescue
Kerala HC rejects plea against cops for allowing visitors meet Dileep in jail
Covai Post Network
January 4, 2018
Kochi: Kerala High Court dismissed a petition accusing police of violating norms to allow visitors to meet actor Dileep in jail.
The court also rejected claims made by a Thrissur native that the surveillance cameras inside the jail were not functional.
It accepted the police report that there was no violation of norms in permitting visitors and that all the cameras inside the jail were functional.
Dileep was arrested and jailed for 85 days in connection with the abduction and abuse of a popular actor in February last year.