18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala HC rejects plea against cops for allowing visitors meet Dileep in jail
Covai Post Network
January 4, 2018
Kochi: Kerala High Court dismissed a petition accusing police of violating norms to allow visitors to meet actor Dileep in jail.
The court also rejected claims made by a Thrissur native that the surveillance cameras inside the jail were not functional.
It accepted the police report that there was no violation of norms in permitting visitors and that all the cameras inside the jail were functional.
Dileep was arrested and jailed for 85 days in connection with the abduction and abuse of a popular actor in February last year.