26 Apr 2018, Edition - 1017, Thursday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Parvathy lodges police complaint
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Malayalam actor Parvathy has lodged a complaint with the Director-General of Police and the cyber cell in the wake of cyber attacks she had to face following her statement over certain dialogues in Kasaba.
In her complaint, the actor said attempts were being made to malign her character through Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter. “Many trolls and posters are being propagated through the media to humiliate me. Those who indulge in such activities should be punished,” she said in her complaint.