21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Chinese President Xi Jinping arrives in Africa on a four-nation visit seeking deeper military and economic ties
- BJP conference on winning no-trust vote held by BJP leader G. V. L. Narasimha Rao
- ‘This crime is unacceptable’, says Union Minister Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on mob lynching incident in Alwar
- Number of girls in IITs distressingly low, this needs to increase: President Ram Nath Kovind
- PM Narendra Modi said the NDA had the ‘confidence of the Lok Sabha and the 125 crore people of India’
- More than 500 DMK cadres were detained by police for showing black flag to Governor for conducting review meetings
Parvathy lodges police complaint
Covai Post Network
December 26, 2017
Malayalam actor Parvathy has lodged a complaint with the Director-General of Police and the cyber cell in the wake of cyber attacks she had to face following her statement over certain dialogues in Kasaba.
In her complaint, the actor said attempts were being made to malign her character through Facebook, Whatsapp and Twitter. “Many trolls and posters are being propagated through the media to humiliate me. Those who indulge in such activities should be punished,” she said in her complaint.