24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
- A team has been dispatched to the spot to probe the incident
- Allegedly, the bishop is involved in more cases of sexual harassment against women
- PM Modi inaugurates the Pakyong Airport near Gangtok, Sikkim
Pinarayi plans to prepare progress report on Ministers’ performance
Covai Post Network
April 17, 2018
KOCHI: Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has planned to prepare a progress report on the performance of his Ministers. According to sources, it is part of preparing a comprehensive report of the performance of the LDF Government.
The Chief Minister’s Office has sent a form to all the Ministers to state the performance of their departments by indicating the progress made in the last two years.
ALSO READ : Sand smugglers are having a gala time with the police in tow
Development projects implemented till now, the amount spent, details of the projects that are yet to be implemented and the expected time limit of the projects should be included in the report.
The move is to enable the departments to undertake a self-evaluation regarding the extent to which it has completed the promises given to the people in the election manifesto.
The report is expected to be made public.