24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
- A team has been dispatched to the spot to probe the incident
- Allegedly, the bishop is involved in more cases of sexual harassment against women
- PM Modi inaugurates the Pakyong Airport near Gangtok, Sikkim
Police quiz Dileep in actor abduction case
Covai Post Network
November 15, 2017
Image credit : Illustrative Image
Kochi: Actor Dileep was on Wednesday questioned by the investigation officials at Aluva Guest House in connection with actor abduction case.
Dileep, who is on bail in the case, was questioned by police in connection with the medical certificate produced by him to prove that he was elsewhere when the crime took place.
Police are said to have evidence that the certificate was fictitious as the hospital staff earlier gave a statement that Dileep was not admitted to the hospital.
Dileep was arrested on July 10 on charges of plotting the abduction and rape of a popular South Indian actor.
He was in the jail for 84 days and released on conditional bail on October 4.