25 Jun 2018, Edition - 1077, Monday
- After Soz Book controversy, former PM Manmohan Singh to skip the book launch event
- SC agrees to hear plea by Subramanian Swamy to be heard in a PIL relating to ED investigation in the Aircel maxis case
- Engineer Rashid & others detained while they staged protest demanding action against Lal Singh
- Kashmir editors guild likely to take action, will file complaint against Lal Singh
- The Jammu & Kashmir police confirms that terrorists killed Shujaat Bhukari on Pakistan’s order
- Shujaat Bukhari was a marked man as he advocated for dialogue between India and Pakistan
RSS worker hacked to death in temple town Guruvayur
Covai Post Network
November 12, 2017
Kochi: An RSS worker Anand, who was an accused in the murder of CPM activist Fazil, was murdered in the temple town of Guruvayur on Sunday.
Anand was traveling in his two wheeler when the assailants came in a car and rammed on his vehicle throwing him off. They later hacked him and escaped. Anand was taken to a private hospital in Chavakkad where he was declared dead.
Fazil was killed four years ago and Anand was arrested on charges of murder. Anand had come out on bail a few days back.