24 May 2018, Edition - 1045, Thursday
- The Sunanda Pushkar death case has been transferred to the Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate
- JUST IN: Sunanda Pushkar’s murder case adjourned to 28th May
- 3 days later, Tamil Nadu CM EPS surfaces, shocking: CM won’t condemn police firing, not a word for the Tuticorin victims
- Thirteen people were killed in the police firing in the two days of clashes
- Biennial elections to Maha Legislative Council results: BJP wins 2 seats, NCP 1
- Power supply of sterlite plant disconnected, T.N govt disconnects power supply, cut due to non compliance of rules
- Extortion threats to 12 U.P MLAs, demand: Pay up Rs 12 lakh each, Intel agencies begin probe
Statement recorded in case against actor Unni Mukundan
Covai Post Network
January 29, 2018
Kochi: A city court on Saturday recorded the statement of the woman who had accused actor Unni Mukundan of trying to outrage her modesty and threaten her.
The statement was recorded in a closed door sitting of the Ernakulam Chief Judicial Magistrate Court. It will take up the case on February 24.
The complainant claimed she had approached Unni with a script written by her. Following this, Unni invited her to his flat and upon her reaching there, he tried to seduce her.
Unni gave a counter complaint against the script writer accusing her of trying to extort Rs 25 lakh.