23 Oct 2018, Edition - 1197, Tuesday
- Delhi Government Sources: Special Team formed to crack down on Chinese crackers
- Timings restricted for festivals, crackers allowed only between 8-10 PM
- SC admits Sabarimala petitions, pleas to be heard on November 13 at 3 PM
- Six women fail to enter Sabarimala temple, shrine shut till November 4
- Priest who was key witness in nun rape case found dead
- Supreme Court to take final call on pleas for banning crackers today
- Valley shuts down in protest, J&K police probe civilian killings
- 46 organisations in Assam have called for a 12-hour statewide bandh today against Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016
- Paytm founder’s secretary, 2 more held for Rs 20 crore blackmail in Noida
Statement recorded in case against actor Unni Mukundan
Covai Post Network
January 29, 2018
Kochi: A city court on Saturday recorded the statement of the woman who had accused actor Unni Mukundan of trying to outrage her modesty and threaten her.
The statement was recorded in a closed door sitting of the Ernakulam Chief Judicial Magistrate Court. It will take up the case on February 24.
The complainant claimed she had approached Unni with a script written by her. Following this, Unni invited her to his flat and upon her reaching there, he tried to seduce her.
Unni gave a counter complaint against the script writer accusing her of trying to extort Rs 25 lakh.