24 Sep 2018, Edition - 1168, Monday
- Govt rejects JPC demand, 10-point justification issued, ‘CAG, CVC looking into matter’
- Flood threat looms over Punjab, CM Amarinder Singh holds high-level meet; schools, colleges shut tomorrow
- Crucial meet on SC/ST act at 4pm today
- J&K: 1 jawan martyred in Tangdhar encounter
- The Bishop was arrested after three days of interrogation on Friday
- EPS-OPS govt invites DMK President MK Stalin, Kanimozhi and TTV Dinakaran for MGR centenary celebrations on 30th Sep
- Kerala Nun Rape Case: Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s bail plea rejected as judicial custody has been extended till October 6th
- Commander Abhilash Tomy rescued
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi visits his LS Constituency Amethi
- 15-year old boy lynched in Tamil Nadu for alleged theft
Suresh Gopi gets anticipatory bail in car registration case
Covai Post Network
January 10, 2018
Kochi: Politician-turned-actor Suresh Gopi, MP of the BJP, was granted bail by Kerala High Court in connection with registration of his cars in Puducherry showing fake address.
Directing Gopi to deposit a bond of Rs 1 lakh as security deposit, the court told him to appear before the investigation team on all Saturdays and not make any attempts to influence the investigation.
Gopi had filed anticipatory bail petition before the court which directed him to first appear before the crime branch probing the case.
Actors Fahadh Faasil and Amala Paul are also facing similar charges.
While Fahadh was arrested and released on getting anticipatory bail, Amala’s bail plea was postponed to give her time to appear before the crime branch.