- Download mobile app
22 Jan 2018, Edition - 923, Monday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland Will attend the World Economic Forum at Davos on Tuesday
- PM Modi lands in Zurich, Switzerland
- Karni Sena approaches Supreme Court against the release of film Padmaavat
- Govt hospital in Karnataka turns gambling denDoctors, Nurses seen gambling Patients left unattended
- We should go for comprehensive electoral reforms, says D. Raj, CPI
- Half of the country believes nation is in job crisis
- I work as much as I can for the people, says PM Narendramodi
- The country should be mukt of corruption, says Abid Rasool, Congress
- This is not a Congress vs BJP issue, says NC Spokesperson Sameer Kaul
- I want to unite people with humanitarian values, PM Narendramodi
Surveillance cameras tagged to uniform of cops in Kerala capital
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kottayam: Surveillance cameras tagged to uniforms of cops will improve policing in the State.
The system was inaugurated by DGP Loknath Behera by tagging cameras on the uniforms of select police officials on a pilot basis in Thiruvananthapuram. It is to be introduced in Kochi soon and extended across the State this year itself.
The system has broadcasting facility which would help live streaming of audio- video data.
The data would be transmitted to the control room and would be available to top police brass, including the DGP, ADGPs and IGs among others.