18 Jul 2018, Edition - 1100, Wednesday
- Boys rescued from Thailand cave discharged from the hospital
- Cong wants ‘no trust’ motion deferred, doesn’t want debate on Friday
- Kerala Government backs women’s entry in Sabarimala temple
- Sealing, demolition of unauthorized constructions in Delhi will not stop: Supreme Court
- JUST IN: Lok Sabha speaker accepts Congress’ no-confidence motion against BJP govt
- TDP MPs raise ‘ we want justice’ slogans in the house
- Another person has been arrested by Kerala Police in connection SFI activist Abhimanyu murder case
- U.P: Under construction building in Greater Noida’s Shahberi village collapses, 3 dead.
- Tharoor made the statement while addressing a party event in Thiruvananthapuram
Surveillance cameras tagged to uniform of cops in Kerala capital
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kottayam: Surveillance cameras tagged to uniforms of cops will improve policing in the State.
The system was inaugurated by DGP Loknath Behera by tagging cameras on the uniforms of select police officials on a pilot basis in Thiruvananthapuram. It is to be introduced in Kochi soon and extended across the State this year itself.
The system has broadcasting facility which would help live streaming of audio- video data.
The data would be transmitted to the control room and would be available to top police brass, including the DGP, ADGPs and IGs among others.