21 Apr 2018, Edition - 1012, Saturday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Surveillance cameras tagged to uniform of cops in Kerala capital
Covai Post Network
January 6, 2018
Kottayam: Surveillance cameras tagged to uniforms of cops will improve policing in the State.
The system was inaugurated by DGP Loknath Behera by tagging cameras on the uniforms of select police officials on a pilot basis in Thiruvananthapuram. It is to be introduced in Kochi soon and extended across the State this year itself.
The system has broadcasting facility which would help live streaming of audio- video data.
The data would be transmitted to the control room and would be available to top police brass, including the DGP, ADGPs and IGs among others.