22 Oct 2018, Edition - 1196, Monday
- PMO summons CBI Chief and Special Director
- Asthana, who is number two in the CBI’s hierarchy, has been booked in a bribery case by the agency in Moin Qureshi graft probe
- Supreme court will take the decision on the hearing of 19 review Petition in Sabarimala case tomorrow
- PIL has been submitted for CBI inquiry in Amritsar incident, approval awaited
- Earthquake of magnitude 3.0 hit Himachal Pradesh’s Kinnaur at 9:11 am today
- My government fixing one family’s mistakes, giving credit to leaders like Bose: PM Modi
- CBI chief trying to frame me, special director Rakesh Asthana wrote to CVC
- Government plans exam to recruit 6,000 judges for lower courts
- Petrol pump owners are on a 24-hour strike in New Delhi
Teen daughter, mother used to settle father’s debts in Kollam
Covai Post Network
May 16, 2018
Kochi: A teenaged daughter and her mother were made instruments to settle the debts taken by the head of the family. The 16-year-old girl and her mother were offered to the friend of the girl’s father as he could not repay the dues he had taken, according to reports.
The girl was raped multiple times at different locations. The mother and a relative have been arrested and the father and two others are absconding underground.
ALSO READ : Two Coimbatore girls make suicide bid after announcement of Class 12 results
The girl gave a statement that she had been raped by father’s friend, a relative, since 2016. This happened at a farm house in Kollam many times.
Her mother confessed to being aware of it but did nothing to save her daughter. The girl’s grandmother took the teenager with her but the parents took her back to Thenmala near Kollam where their relative raped her.