20 Mar 2018, Edition - 980, Tuesday
- PM Narendra Modi condoles death of 39 Indians
- President Ram Nath Kovind condoles the death of 39 Indians
- Google is now working with both Unity and Cocos in order to provide IDE support for the Instant Apps feature
- BJP knows how to do politics over death, says MP Jyotiraditya Scindia
- External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj has said that Congress’ behavior in Lok Sabha has crossed all the limits
- JNU professor Atul Johri detained after charges of sexual misconduct were filed against him
- J&K: Encounter underway in Kupwara as 3 terrorists are holed up
- Rajya Sabha Chairman M. Venkaiah Naidu cancels official dinner for MPs on March 21 because of the impasse in the house
- The government must apologise to families, says Congress leader Randeep Surjewala
- MP Jyotiraditya Scindia responds to the criticism he faced by EAM Sushma Swaraj over allegedly disrupting the Lok Sabha
Three member gang involved in robberies arrested in Delhi
Covai Post Network
January 10, 2018
In a joint operation, Kerala and Delhi police on Wednesday arrested three persons involved in a robbery in Kerala last month, in New Delhi. A major portion of jewellery were recovered from them.
Delhi police arrested the gang leader Arshad from his house at Dilshad Garden. Based on his confession, police arrested his accomplices, Sheshad and Ronny.
They would be brought to the city on Sunday.A four-member armed gang attacked one E.K. Ismael and his wife at their house in Pulleppady in the wee hours on December 15.
The next day an eight-member gang broke into the house of Nannappilli Anandakumar at Eroor and decamped with 50 sovereigns jewellery, cash and electronic gadgets after assaulting the inmates.