26 Apr 2018, Edition - 1017, Thursday
- Kushinagar accident: Principal of Divine Public School has been arrested
- Railway Minister Piyush Goyal reacts on Kushinagar accident that claimed lives of 13 children this morning
- Pakistan Foreign Minister Khawaja Asif disqualified for holding a UAE visa
- IDFC Mutual fund is valued around 6% – 8% of its asset under management, which is currently more than ₹70,000 crore
- The revelation comes at a time when PNB is launching its own measures to nab the economic offenders
- Apollo Hospital makes startling submission, says ‘don’t have Jayalalithaa’s biological samples’
- Fresh twist to Jaya legacy row, Apollo Hospital makes stunning submission, ‘don’t have Jaya’s biological samples’
- After 13 children die due to ‘negligence’, ‘negligent’ school officials go absconding, school Principal and Manager go missing
- After Madras HC orders CBI probe, DMK demands T.N Health Minister’s resignation
- The social media giant reported $4.98 billion in profit — up from $4.26 billion in the last quarter
Train delay forces 2 Kerala ministers to arrive late for Cabinet meet
Covai Post Network
January 2, 2018
Kottayam: Delayed running of trains caught two Kerala Ministers unawares, forcing them to reach Monday’s Cabinet meeting very late.
Ministers E Chandrashekharan and KT Jaleel were traveling in Malabar Express which got delayed by over two and half hours.
The train which was supposed to reach Thiruvananthapuram at 7.05 am reached around 9.45 am.The Cabinet normally meets on Wednesdays.
As chief minister had to take part in a meeting on Wednesday, it was rescheduled for Monday.The agenda of the ministers who arrived late was taken up last. All the trains are running indefinitely late in the name of track maintenance even as there are reports of the railway staff said to be on a go slow agitation as the Government had not accepted their demands.
This was causing immense problems to commuters, especially Sabarimala pilgrims.