18 Aug 2018, Edition - 1131, Saturday
- 500 crore relief package announced for Kerala
- PM Modi undertakes aerial survey of Kerala
- Imran Khan Takes Oath As Pakistan’s New Prime Minister
- KeralaFloods : PM Modi announces Rs 500 crore aid as immediate assistance to the state
- Kerala floods: Virat Kohli, Sunil Chhetri, Sania Mirza come out urging people for help
- 106 die in a day in flood-hit Kerala
- PML-N president and the brother of jailed former Pakistan prime minister Nawaz Sharif, managed to secure just 96 seats
Ramesh elected Chairman of CII zonal council
Covai Post Network
March 3, 2018
COIMBATORE: Ramesh Muthuramalingam, Managing Director of Alphacraft Pvt, was elected Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry, Coimbatore Zonal Council for 2018-19 on Saturday.
R. Varadarajan, Director of Rajshree Sugars and Chemicals Limited was elected new Vice-Chairman for the council, according to a press release.