23 Sep 2018, Edition - 1167, Sunday
- Prasad said that the Congress has forgotten Bofors, 2G, and 3G and now he has the audacity of questioning the PM
- Former Bishop Franco Mulakkal’s lawyer did not oppose custody
- ‘Now this fertilizer plant will be symbolic of our success’, says PM Modi
- PM Narendramodi lays foundation stone of Talcher Fertilizer Plant, addresses public meeting
- 3 SPOs killed in Valley, India calls off talks with Pakistan
- India third worst hit in world by terror, after Iraq and Afghanistan: US data
- CBI chief Alok Verma, special director Rakesh Asthana in ugly public spat
- Franco Mulakkal has been discharged from medical college
- Sources suggest that Bishop Franco Mulakkal is likely to be arrested today
- Terrorists abduct, kill three policemen in Kashmir
Bombs hurled at BJP office in Payyannur after clash
Covai Post Network
May 22, 2018
Kochi: The BJP office at Payyannur was attacked with bombs, following a clash between BJP-CPM workers today. A large contingent of police is camping at the place.
CPM worker D Shinu was attacked by a group near the new bus stand in Payyannur. He claimed the attackers came in a car. Soon a BJP worker Rajit was attacked near old bus stand. After this, the BJP office was targeted.
ALSO READ : AEPC seeks refund of embedded taxes
Superintendent of Police Shiva Vikram has convened a meeting of the political parties to prevent escalation of violence close on the heels of the death of a CPM leader in Mahe in Puducherry near Kannur where an RSS activist was murdered a few days back.