21 Jul 2018, Edition - 1103, Saturday
- Crimes against women increasing, women no more safe in India, says Cong President Rahul Gandhi
- 40 people gang-raped a 22-year-old girl for four days in a government guest house in Panchkula
- Congress President Rahul Gandhi, Mallikarjun Kharge and Jyotiraditya Scindia to be speakers for Congress
- TRS decides to criticise the government, to stage walk-out
- AIADMK to support the government in Lok Sabha today
- PM Modi meets top ministers in the parliament
- BJP President Amit Shah arrives at the parliament
Dileep case proceedings from March 14
Covai Post Network
March 2, 2018
Guruvayur: Trial proceedings in the actor abuse case will begin in Kochi on March 14.
The Ernakulam District and Sessions Court has directed the accused, including actor Dileep, to appear before the court on the same day.
Dileep was arrested and sent to jail for nearly three months after which he secured conditional bail in connection with the case of abduction of a popular South Indian actor in February last year.