22 Apr 2018, Edition - 1013, Sunday
- The IMF in the latest World Economic Outlook (WEO) has projected India to grow at 7.4 per cent in 2018 and 7.8 per cent in 2019
- The proposal demanded death penalty to those raping a child of below 12 years of rape
- ‘If you can rape then you can’t be a juvenile, I am in favour of this’, says Subramanian Swamy, MP, BJP on PM’s cabinet meeting agenda
- Mattis has welcomed Japan’s plan to review its National Defence Program Guidelines by year end
- EXCLUSIVE: Massive protest by Dalit group, thousands protest over the dilution of SC/ST Act, blocks T.N-Karnataka highway
- 1993 Bombay blast accused’s Parole rejected, Abu Salem’s Parole rejected by jail authorities, Abu Salem sought Parole to get married
Dileep case proceedings from March 14
Covai Post Network
March 2, 2018
Guruvayur: Trial proceedings in the actor abuse case will begin in Kochi on March 14.
The Ernakulam District and Sessions Court has directed the accused, including actor Dileep, to appear before the court on the same day.
Dileep was arrested and sent to jail for nearly three months after which he secured conditional bail in connection with the case of abduction of a popular South Indian actor in February last year.