19 Mar 2018, Edition - 979, Monday
- The eminent CEO panelists gathered to discuss the growing power of digital economy at the Innovation Summit.
- Bhagalpur clashes: FIR filed | Mantri’s son accused of displaying arms; allegedly took out procession, sans permission
- Kolkata: Mamata-KCR meet ends | We made a good beginning today, says Telangana CM KCR
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched a direct hotline to mark the occasion of completion of one year of his government
- Panjim: Massive protest by mining workers, after SC ordered ban on mining activity, mine workers go on a strike
- Vladimir Putin won a landslide victory in Russia’s presidential election, receiving 76.67% of the vote
- Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia reacts on his & Kejriwal’s apology to Nitin Gadkari & Kapil Sibal
- Telangana CM K Chandrashekhar Rao meets West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata to discuss Third Front
- Faced with defamation suits, Arvind Kejriwal Delhi CM now apologises to Gadkari
- A day after Pakistan killed 5 innocent Indians, J&K CM pushes for talks with Pakistan
HC rejects Dileep plea to put off trial
Covai Post Network
March 12, 2018
Kochi: Kerala High Court today rejected actor Dileep’s plea to postpone the beginning of the trial of actor abuse case in which he is an accused.
The trial will begin in the District Sessions Court on Wednesday. Dileep had said he had not received all the evidence collected against him by the police, including the objectionable clippings of the actor taken in a car in February last year.
He argued the trial should not begin until he had received all evidence which was his right as an accused The court will further hear arguments in connection with getting the clippings on March 21.
Earlier, Dileep’s plea in this regard was rejected by Angamali Magistrate’s court.