18 Feb 2018, Edition - 950, Sunday
- UPA-Nirav link gets murkier; Resignation signed off by Former FM P. Chidambaram
- Pune couple becomes grandparents to twins born via surrogacy using dead son’s preserved semen
- Canada is a leading education destination for Indian students
- ‘SC judgement shouldn’t be politicised’, says Kamal Haasan on Cauvery verdict
- Trump administration officials have petitioned the US Supreme Court to take up the case
- Students should forget all the negativity they face during exams, says PM Modi
- Yoga synchronises the mind and the body, it is more than just physical exercise, says PM
- CM Siddaramaiah addresses the Karnataka Assembly after the Cauvery verdict
- PM Narendra Modi to hold ‘Pariksha Par Charcha’ today
- Tribal community in MP bans women from using mobile phones
Woman , daughter robbed after drinking coffee laced with sedatives in train
Covai Post Network
January 21, 2018
Kottayam: A woman and her daughter were robbed of their valuables including gold ornaments and cash while traveling in Sabari express.
They were travelling from Secunderabad to Aluva. According to police they lost Rs 10.5 sovereign and Rs 18,000 cash.
The woman and her daughter were returning home after completion of her nursing course. Three persons boarded the train from Salem and offered them coffee laced with sedatives, police said.
They have been admitted to kottayam Medical College Hospital.