- Download App
- Edition - 82
Mohan Raja of ‘Thani Oruvan’ fame exclusive interview to Covai Post
Coimbatore is a special place. I have a lot of friends here. Whenever we come here, we stay for a day and go to Ooty, Pollachi this is like a camp for us. Coimbatore can be rated as the right parameter to judge the industrial developments, commercial success of a movie. this is a place …
DID YOU MISS IT?
- Marudhamalai is now plastic-free!
- Girl student commits suicide by eating Eucalyptus
- Aishwarya Rajesh at Meena Bazaar Coimbatore
- Angry fans raid shop selling pirated ‘Puli’ in Coimbatore
- Elections 2016: Gandhiya Makkal Iyakkam to contest in 25 seats
- No Food Waste app to be launched on World Food Day
- Aavin conducts surprise inspections of its parlours
- A meaningful gesture on Gandhi Jayanthi
- Dog carcass creates stir on L&T Bypass
- CCTV cameras in houses mooted to prevent crime
Amusing, harmless dumb fun TV big shot Kapil Sharma's big screen dream is amusingly light weight harmless dumb laughter that falls true to its genre and plays safe. The Abbas Mustan helmed comedy reminds those ones by David Dhawan that we saw during the nineties starring Govinda - 'Sajan Chale Sasural',....
India's march towards illiberalism continues unabated.....
Old words have entered the language in India with new....
All of us have opinions on everything. On films that....
AROUND THE WEB
Moscow: Russian air strikes on Saturday targeting the....
Bangladesh stepped up security for foreign diplomats....
Medical aid group Medecins Sans Frontieres denied that....
Champions Chelsea crashed to their fourth defeat in....
Bernard Foley orchestrated England's demise at the....
Young Indian golfer Rashid Khan slipped to the third....